Monday, October 5, 2009

In other news...

We moved back into our house last Wednesday - Hurray!! They were able to get the foundation up to within 1/4" of where they wanted it and my dad and brother were nice enough to come up and spend Monday and Tuesday fixing cracks and laying our floor back in place. Now we just have a lot of cleaning and organizing to do as we put all our furniture back in place and prepare for the new little one. We have many other projects in the works now that our foundation is more stable, but I think we'll wait until the baby arrives before we tackle those.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow, sounds like things will be busy for the next couple of months. Isn't it funny how everything seems to happen all at once? I'm glad things are starting to settle down for you. Let me know if I can do anything to help you.