Friday, October 16, 2009

Eviction Notice

This post is mostly to put my mom's mind at ease.... I know she's been waiting for a phone call to hear about the newest grandbaby - who still hasn't made an appearance. However, as a friend of ours put it, the child has been served an eviction notice. He or she has until Tuesday to make an appearance by choice. Then it's off to have a baby for sure. So if you don't hear from me before then, be sure to swing by for an update on Tuesday!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Thinking of you!!!!

Marci said...

both of our kids were evicted and it was nice. (i know some people have had bad experiences, but for us it was lovely). i hope all goes well and I'm excited to see pictures (of the belly and the baby!)

Corrine said...

so whats the verdict....any word??

Nellie said...

I love it when there's an end date -- you're in our prayers -- can't wait to meet he/she! XO