I promised my sister I'd post this video for her - we managed to capture the classic wink that Leah has taken to giving people when she sees them. The rest of the video is pretty typical of our conversations with her these days. This was at dinner on a Monday night and you should know that all of Monday consists of her asking "Is it time for Family Night yet?" My favorite part is Lincoln adding in his two cents off camera. And before you ask, Leah does have a hearing issue (hence the "What? What? What?") - we're going in this week to have tubes put in her ears to hopefully fix that problem.
Lentil & Rice Salad
12 years ago







4 comments:
Wow...Leah's a lot quieter! I love the facial expressions and I love Lincoln's comments in the background. So where do you think she picked up the wink?
I'm pretty sure the wink can be attributed to Grandpa
good luck with the tubes this week!! After Rachel got some she kept telling me that everything was too loud. For the first couple days she kept her hands on her ears until she got used to being to hear that well.
Georgie says "what" after EVERYTHING I say and I am always sure it is just a habit, but now I will have it checked out. XO
Post a Comment